Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 54715
Join our team and help improve lives!
Monday – Friday, 7am to 6pm
Call: Rotated 1 in 10 for after hours and weekends
Cadillac Primary Care is seeking a physician to join a team-based practice that delivers high quality care to patients of all ages. The physician who joins this practice will be part of a 7 physician team with 3 Advance Practice Providers and will be seeing 18-20 patients a day. Cadillac Primary Care offers in-office lab draws and 1:1 MA’s.
ABOUT THE MUNSON PHYSICIAN NETWORK
Physicians & Advance Practice Providers Employed by or under a Professional Services Agreement with an Munson Healthcare entity.
NOTE: Does not include independent members of the medical staff
Munson Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
1. Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of Munson Healthcare.
2. Embraces and supports the Performance Improvement philosophy of Munson
3. Promotes personal and patient safety.
4. Uses effective customer service/interpersonal skills at all times.
5. Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital and its partners work together to provide superior quality care and promote community health.
6. Acknowledges safety is a self-responsibility. Knows physical requirements of the job and works within those guidelines. Performs job duties safely at all times, utilizing learned body mechanics and transferring/lifting techniques. Plans actions to promote safety. Reports any unsafe situation/equipment according to hospital procedure.
7. As a health care provider, primary responsibility of the physician is to promote and maintain health in all age populations; and to prevent disease and illness exacerbation.
8. Assists in policy and procedure development for Cadillac Primary Care operations and clinical interventions.
9. Maintains visibility within the community as a primary health care provider. Serves as a role model to clinic staff, faculty, and the community at large.
10. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education / Training:
Certification, Licensure, Registration:
ABOUT MUNSON HEALTHCARE
Munson Healthcare is northern Michigan’s largest and leading healthcare system. Based in northern Michigan, our team of medical experts, award-winning hospitals, and related organizations serve people in 30 counties. Munson Healthcare is comprised of regional referral center Munson Medical Center (Traverse City) and 7 community hospitals: Cadillac Hospital (Cadillac), Charlevoix Hospital (Charlevoix), Grayling Hospital (Grayling), Kalkaska Memorial Health Center (Kalkaska), Manistee Hospital (Manistee), Otsego Memorial Hospital (Gaylord), and Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital (Frankfort). Across the system there are 694 licensed acute care beds and 212 licensed long-term care beds. Most of the region’s 540,000 residents can receive comprehensive quality care in or near their local community with access to sophisticated diagnostic technology such as 3D tomography, advanced cancer and heart treatments, and the latest robotic technology, stereotactic radiosurgery, and non-invasive surgical procedures.
A four-season paradise, Cadillac is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream situated on Lake Mitchell and Lake Cadillac, surrounded by the Huron-Manistee National Forest. Outdoor adventures coupled with breathtaking views, make Cadillac the ultimate playground. Local residents enjoy a low cost of living, including affordable housing, good schools, a vibrant downtown, festivals, and a bustling farmer’s market, all in a family friendly area. Unique shopping boutiques, galleries, and locally-owned restaurants make this a welcoming community and a great place to live and work.
As a non-profit healthcare system, Munson Healthcare provides more than $60 million annually in:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer