Registered Nurse - Pediatrics/Women's Health Opportunities
Location: Traverse City
Req ID: 54917
Find more than your next nursing job. Find collaboration.
At Munson Healthcare, nurses are respected clinical experts, mentors, advocates, leaders in practice and central to improving our patients’ lives. Are you ready to finally work with an employer who values your contribution?
What makes Pediatrics/Women’s Health Nursing different at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support - our multidisciplinary teams include experienced and new graduate RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role.
- Nationally-recognized care – Top 100 hospitals, a comprehensive team including pediatric hospitalists and a child-life specialist and variety in patient population.
- Commitment to growth and development – we offer an RN Residency Program, thousands of educational offerings, leadership development, simulation education and tuition reimbursement
- Work-life balance – get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town after work
- An active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Graduate nurses and new RNs are also accepted
Experience the Total Rewards at Munson:
- Sign-on Bonus of up to $10,000*
- Competitive starting salaries
- A robust benefit plan, including paid time off and many other options to chose from
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
*Terms and conditions apply
Whether you’re ready to apply now or want to ask some additional questions, click the “Apply” button and complete a short application form. One of our RN recruiters will contact you to talk more about your interest and becoming part of the Munson Healthcare team.