Find more than your next nursing job. Find collaboration.
At Munson Healthcare, nurses are respected clinical experts, mentors, advocates, leaders in practice and central to improving our patients’ lives. Are you ready to finally work with an employer who values your contribution?
What makes Medical/Surgical Telemetry Nursing different at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support – our multidisciplinary teams include experienced and new graduate/resident RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role
- Close-knit communities – our patients are our neighbors and we are a big part of our communities
- Work-life balance – get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town after work
- A career that changes with your life – we’re committed to your growth and development, plus we have opportunities in every care setting.
- An active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Certification in the specialty area of practice is strongly encouraged
- A comfort level providing direction to and supervision of LPNs, Techs, Clerks, Nursing Assistants, and other unit team members
- Being a self-directed professional with the ability to make independent judgments directing patient care
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all members of the Patient Care Team
- Graduate nurses and new RNs are also accepted
Experience the Total Rewards at Munson:
- Sign-on Bonus of up to $10,000*
- Competitive starting salaries
- Full medical, dental and optical
- Healthcare and dependent care flex spending account
- Paid holidays and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans and discounted gym memberships
- Employee assistance program
- Optional financial security benefits to support you and your family
*Terms and conditions apply
Whether you’re ready to apply for a Med-Surg/Tele role now or want to ask some additional questions, click the “Apply” button and complete a short application form. One of our RN recruiters will contact you to talk more about your interest and becoming part of the Munson Healthcare team.