Medical Lab Technician/Medical Lab Scientist
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Night shift
Req ID: 55073
Medical Lab Scientist/Medical Lab Technician
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a MLS/MLT at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Our lab professionals are a valued part of patient diagnosis and care. Using highly sophisticated diagnostic instrumentation and technology, our highly skilled, collaborative team delivers timely, accurate results to hospitals, offices and other care providers throughout northern Michigan
- The Munson Healthcare Laboratory System provides a comprehensive laboratory testing menu and performs more than 5 million tests a year.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology or related degree.
- Registered Medical Technologist / Medical Laboratory Scientist with the American Society of Clinical Pathologists or equivalent.
- Nationally recognized certification or eligible (ASCP) as a MT(ASCP), MLS (ASCP) or CLS (ASCP). Must be certified within 12 months of hire and recertify if/as required.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply