Registered Nurse - C2 Clinical Observation - FT/Night Shift
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Night shift
Req ID: 55258
As a part of Munson Healthcare’s commitment to providing quality patient care, qualified applicants accepting certain full-time positions are eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus with employment commitment. Applicants can learn more about the bonus and qualifications when connecting with a recruiter.
C2 Medical Observation is a 20 bed ED medical observation unit that serves adult populations 18-100+. C2 provides care for a wide variety of patient diagnosis’ with the top being chest pain, abdominal pain and renal calculi
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work in Clinical Observation at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day in a family oriented environment.
- Our nurses work in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development, whether you are a new or experienced RN.
- Our Nurse Residency Program helps support new RNs flourish in their new role while providing an environment with a broad range of diverse patient population.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Graduate nurses and new RNs are accepted
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply
Can include in postings if it is a national publication or you need to explain where we are located.
About Traverse City, Michigan
Traverse City is an official “Coast Guard City” and sits at the base of twin bays. We have award-winning schools, a community college, year-round recreation, as well as vibrant cultural and social opportunities often found in much larger cities.