Paid Training - CENA Long Term Care Opportunities - Frankfort, MI
Req ID: 55621
FULL TIME or PART TIME
THIS IS A HANDS-ON POSITION
STARTS OUT AT $18.90/HR
$3,000 SIGN ON - 2 YR COMMITMENT
DAY, AFTERNOON & NIGHT SHIFT
+$ Shift Differentials
Become a Certified Nursing Assistant!
At Paul Oliver Living and Rehabilitation Center, you’ll be part of a highly engaged, multi-disciplinary care delivery team. With lower staff-to-resident ratios and a home-like environment, you’ll have the time to get to know your residents and spend quality time with them. Plus, we have a peaceful work environment overlooking Lake Michigan.
Right now, we’re offering a sign-on bonus of up to $3,000 to help you make the move!
- High school education or equivalent preferred
- Completion of Certified Nurse Aide course required within 4 months of hire date - paid CENA class available
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive pay
- A comprehensive and flexible benefits package including
- Full medical, dental, and optical insurance for you and your dependents
- Generous paid time off – up to 19 days your first year! – and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment support
- Retirement savings program with employee match
- Employer-paid long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance, and critical accident insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flex spending accounts
- Employee discounts, including cell phones, gyms, restaurants, travel.
- Employee Assistance Program, legal plan, financial planning, and more
- Work-life balance
- A career that changes with your life – with so many different roles available at Munson Healthcare, your role can change as your life does!
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- CENAs are a valued part of the care team with a voice in care delivery
- Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Work in a smaller facility with better resident ratios