Registered Nurse - ICU - Night Shift
This job posting is no longer active.
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Night shift
Req ID: 55627
Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit
Find more than your next nursing job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as an ICU Nurse at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support – our multidisciplinary teams include experienced and new graduate RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role.
- Excellent patient to nurse ratios - our low ICU ratios are ideal for providing safe and focused care to the patients who need it most.
- Commitment to growth and development – we offer an RN Residency Program, thousands of educational offerings, leadership development, simulation education and tuition reimbursement
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Recent/upcoming Graduate nurses and new RNs are accepted!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply