Find more than your next nursing job. Find collaboration.
At Munson Healthcare, nurses are respected clinical experts, mentors, advocates, leaders in practice and central to improving our patients’ lives. Are you ready to finally work with an employer who values your contribution?
Part of The Webber Heart Center, the A3 Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) at Munson Medical Center is an acuity adaptable unit providing complex care to high acuity patients across the continuum from critical illness to time of discharge. The CCU is a 30-bed unit specializing in the care of patients with acute and chronic cardiac diagnoses such as STEMI, structural heart disease, post-cardiac arrest, interventional cardiology, advanced heart failure requiring assistive device support, and vascular surgery. Additionally, the unit supports patients with a variety of other medical and surgical diagnoses with multi-system involvement requiring critical and intermediate care modalities.
What makes Critical Care Nursing different at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support - our multidisciplinary teams include experienced and new graduate RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role.
- Nationally-recognized care – Top 100 hospitals, advanced cardiac and neuro/stroke programs, and the latest technology to support our clinicians.
- Commitment to growth and development – we offer a Critical Care Residency, thousands of educational offerings, leadership development, simulation education and tuition reimbursement
- Work-life balance – get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town after work
- An active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Certification in the specialty area of practice is strongly encouraged
- A comfort level providing direction to and supervision of LPNs, Techs, Clerks, Nursing Assistants, and other unit team members
- Being a self-directed professional with the ability to make independent judgments directing patient care
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all members of the Patient Care Team
- Graduate nurses and new RNs are also accepted
Experience the Total Rewards at Munson:
- Sign-on Bonus of up to $10,000*
- Competitive starting salaries
- Full medical, dental and optical
- Healthcare and dependent care flex spending account
- Paid holidays and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans and discounted gym memberships
- Employee assistance program
- Optional financial security benefits to support you and your family
*Terms and conditions apply
Whether you’re ready to apply now or want to ask some additional questions, click the “Apply” button and complete a short application form. One of our RN recruiters will contact you to talk more about your interest and becoming part of the Munson Healthcare team.