Call Center Operator
Location: Traverse City
Req ID: 55674
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Call Center Operator at Munson Healthcare?
- Perfect position for college students in Business Administration or Healthcare field
- Community Engagement: support 7 hospitals in Northern Michigan
- Part of Information Systems with growth in technology
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development - 4 levels of job descriptions including leadership
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- High School Graduate
- Minimum of two years working with the public
- Computer Skills with basic knowledge of MS Office products
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively
- Ability to type 50 wpm
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts