Sr Patient Access Rep
This job posting is no longer active.
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Req ID: 55989
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Sr Patient Access Representative at Munson Healthcare?
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
- Be a part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Our employees work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Associates Degree or 2 years formal education or equivalent experience
- Medical Terminology required or successful completion of medical terminology course within 90 days of hire.
- Preceptor training required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in customer service, healthcare or business field and an additional 1 year in Patient Financial Services, including 6 months in Patient Access Services as a Patient Access Representative required. (2 years total)
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply