Cardiac Rehabilitation Coordinator - RN
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 55991
Cardiac Rehabilitation Coordinator – RN
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as Cardiac Rehabilitation Coordinator – RN at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Our nurses work in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- We employ more than 1,000 nurses who practice in nearly every acute-care specialty. Our nurses are respected clinical experts and valued partners in care. They are recognized as mentors, educators and strong health care advocates. Professional nursing practice is emphasized, and nurses participate in clinical decision-making and improve the quality of their work life.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town.
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes.
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing School – BSN preferred.
- Active RN licensure in the State of Michigan.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Critical Care Nursing.
- Additional education in cardiology, exercise physiology and teaching preferred.
- Management or supervisory experience and training in quality improvement techniques desired.
- Knowledge of Cardiac Rehabilitation in the acute and outpatient settings.
- Advanced knowledge of exercise physiology, nutrition, risk-factor modification strategies, counseling techniques, and uses of education programs and technologies as applied to cardiovascular rehabilitation and secondary prevention services.
- Experience in staff coordination and delivery of secondary prevention services to patients.
- Certification, experience, and training equivalent to those specified for an Exercise Specialist by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) or Cardiac Rehab Nurse certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Current ACLS certification.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply
Munson Healthcare Charlevoix
Cardiac Rehab & Prevention
14700 Lake Shore Drive
Full time Flex role / Days / Monday – Friday