Speech Pathologist - Frankfort & Interlochen
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 56028
***THIS POSITION WILL WORK IN BOTH PAUL OLIVER MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND INTERLOCHEN OUTPATIENT. WE ARE OFFERING A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!***
The Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) will provide evaluation and treatment services to patients. These services will include interventions within the SLP scope of practice, as outlined by ASHA, in a variety of settings and levels of care.
A Masters Degree in Speech/Language Pathology.
Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech/Language Pathology as granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association; or has completed academic and practicum requirements and is in the process of meeting the requirements for certification.
Current License for the State of Michigan.
Directly reports to the Coordinator/Manager. May receive direction from Rehab Service Line Director.
- Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of Munson Healthcare
- Embraces and supports the Performance Improvement philosophy of Munson Healthcare.
- Promotes personal and patient safety.
- Uses effective customer service/interpersonal skills at all times.
- Accurately administers appropriate diagnostic evaluation tools based on the diagnosis and age of each patient.
- Develops a treatment plan for each patient that reflects results of the evaluation and makes recommendations for treatment.
- Provides quality treatment that is reflective of the stated goals in the treatment plan.
- Keeps medical records up to date, complete, and in accordance with department and hospital guidelines for inpatient and outpatient records.
- Meets productivity standards of the department.
- Records daily charges accurately and promptly per department process.
- Participates in department and interdepartmental efforts to improve processes and clinical treatment.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.