RN Hospital Float - Regional
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Contingency
Shift: Day/Night shift
Req ID: 56212
Registered Nurse- Regional Pool
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Hospital Float RN at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Gain experience at different hospitals, broadening your skillset!
- Flexibility of choosing your own schedule. You provide at least 12 hours of availability every 4 weeks.
- Our nurses work in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- We employ more than 1,000 nurses who practice in nearly every acute-care specialty. Our nurses are respected clinical experts and valued partners in care. They are recognized as mentors, educators and strong health care advocates. Professional nursing practice is emphasized and nurses participate in clinical decision-making and improve the quality of their work life.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- 2 years of recent and consecutive experience in an acute care specialty area
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance available
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply