Status (FT/PT): Contingency
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 56245
This position works one (1) shift/8 hours per week, additional shifts may be picked up if needed
Live in a place you LOVE, Work in a place you're RESPECTED
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Mammography Technologist at Munson Healthcare?
- Our technologists work in positive and supportive environments built on our organizational values
- We have opportunities in outpatient, clinic and hospital settings
- Rad techs are an important part of providing safe, high-quality care to patients throughout northern Michigan
- Play a critical role in helping physicians detect breast cancer and other breast diseases in their earliest stages
- Must have passed or is eligible for the post primary certification in Mammography. Continued employment is provisional based on completion and certification within six months.
- Must have passed the examination of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and remain in good standing
- Maintains Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) with annual renewal.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- Desire to be part of a Team
- Passion for Imaging in the Medical field
- The physical stamina and mobility required to operate imaging equipment
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!