Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Req ID: 56390
36 hours per week
three 8-hour shifts and one 12-hour shift per week
full-time, benefitted position
Every 4th weekend rotationExample of schedule:
Week 1: Monday 8, Tues 8, Wednesday 12, Friday 8
Week 2: Monday 8, Tuesday 8, Wednesday 12 Saturday 8
Week 3: Sunday 8, Tuesday 8, Thursday 8, Friday 12
Week 4: Tuesday 8, Wednesday 8, Thursday 8, Friday 12
Live in a place you LOVE, Work in a place you're RESPECTED
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
- Must have passed the examination for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiography, Nuclear Medicine, or Radiation Therapy and remain in good standing with ARRT CE requirements or provide Certification from an International Credentialing agency. One (1) year prior CT experience. Must meet/demonstrate MHC CT competencies.
- All non-registered new employees must pass the certification for CT within two years of hire date.
- BLS certification with biannual renewal.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- Desire to be part of a Team
- Passion for Imaging in the Medical field
- The physical stamina and mobility required to operate imaging equipment
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply