Environmental Service Tech II
Status (FT/PT): Contingency
Shift: Rotating shift
Req ID: 56396
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work in EVS at Munson Healthcare Charlevoix?
- Our teams work in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
Ability to speak, read, and write in English
Must be able to push, pull, lift, and otherwise manipulate 50 pounds
Able to engage in physical activity much of the day
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Housekeeping and/or hospital experience.
*Terms and conditions apply