Exercise Physiologist - Cardiac Rehab and Prevention
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 56519
Description Munson Medical CenterCardiac Rehab & Prevention 550 Munson AvenueTraverse City, Michigan Full Time Flex FTE / Days / Monday - Friday
Find more than your next job. Find your community in a place you love to live.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
- As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – lakes & beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as an Exercise Physiologist at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a nationally recognized heart team that has provided advanced heart care longer than any other heart team in Northern Michigan.
- Thrive in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Be a respected clinical expert and valued partner in providing exceptional patient care.
- Our dynamic work environment encourages and offers opportunities for growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology, Science or Movement Science, or Kinesiology.
- Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist (CES) thru the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Current ACLS and BCLS certification.
- Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise/Movement Science, or Kinesiology.
- Registered Clinical Exercise Specialist thru the American College of Sprots Medicine (ACSM)
- Previous Enhanced External Counter pulsation experience.
- CES or RCEP equivalent credential from a national organization that is functionally equivalent to the ACSM
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town.
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal. and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes.
- Teamness – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $5,000 *
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental & vision plans with savings plans.
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply