Medical Business Associate - Plastic & Recon Surg Consult
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 56579
Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Northern Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as Medical Business Associate at Munson Healthcare?
- As a Medical Business Associate (Receptionist), you are the first point of contact for patients & families. Your personal interaction and efficiency start the path for an exceptional experience of care, wellness, and healing.
- Most Clinics operate during normal business hours Monday through Friday and are closed on Holidays.
- You will work side by side with leaders that mentor and teach new skills for growth and promotional opportunities within the organization.
- You will be part of a supportive team! - Our clinics are close-knit teams that encourage each other every day.
- With over 100 clinics in Northern Michigan, our Medical Assistants can expand their knowledge in different specialties without leaving the organization: Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Heart & Vascular, Oncology Services, Surgical Services, Orthopedics, Urology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Behavioral Medicine, Quality and Medical Specialties: Sleep Medicine, Wound Care, Pulmonary, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Occupational Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology & Rheumatology.
- High school graduate or GED.
- One year experience successfully working with the public with minimal supervision.
- Proficient experience with multiple computer systems.
- One year or 32 credits of college and/or training or equivalent experience in a related field.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $2,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Paid holidays and off at most clinic locations
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply