Location: Traverse City
Req ID: 56687
Description SUMMARY:Under general supervision, operates specific Radiology equipment used for diagnosis and treatment. Provides appropriate patient care, processes images and follows direction from the Clinical Educator from the specific modality.
REQUIREMENTS:Successful completion of one year of Radiology didactic instruction at an accredited Radiology, Ultrasound or MRI program and proficiency in radiologic exams at clinical site.
- Acknowledges that safety is a self-responsibility. Knows the physical requirements of the job and work within those guidelines. Performs job duties safely at all times, utilizing learned body mechanics and transferring/lifting techniques. Plans actions to promote safety. Reports any unsafe situation/equipment according to Hospital procedure.
- Maintains BCLS certification.
- Cleans and restocks patient rooms as needed.
- Complies with all mandatory hospital and radiology in-services.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Are you looking to secure employment prior to graduation?
Check out our Radiology Early Hire Program! Click Here