EKG Technician - Cardiac Diagnostic Suite
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day/PM shift
Req ID: 56753
Munson Medical Center
Cardiac Diagnostic Suite
1105 Sixth Street
Traverse City, Michigan
Full Time / Day & PM Shift / 1 of 4 weekends
Find more than your next job. Find your community in a place you love to live.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
- As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – lakes & beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as an EKG Tech at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a nationally recognized heart team that has provided advanced heart care longer than any other heart team in Northern Michigan.
- Thrive in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Be a respected clinical expert and valued partner in providing exceptional patient care.
- Our dynamic work environment encourages and offers opportunities for growth and development.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience with electrocardiograms
- Prior experience as a medical secretary, office secretary, unit clerk, medical transcriptionist or nurse’s aide preferred.
- Typing speed of 40-50 wpm (maximum error – five words) and general clerical skills needed including spelling, grammar, formatting and punctuation skills.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town.
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal. and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes.
- Teamness – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental & vision plans with savings plans.
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply