Coord Patient Care - Emergency Department - FT/Night
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Night shift
Req ID: 56812
Coord Patient Care – Emergency Department
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work in Emergency Department at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support– our multidisciplinary teams include experienced RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role.
- Nationally-recognized care – Top 100 hospitals, Level II and IV EDs located throughout norther Michigan with more than 140,000 visits a year, Certified Stroke Center and stroke robots in community hospitals, Trauma Acute Care Surgery team and specialized behavioral health care.
- Munson Medical Center works closely with first-response emergency personnel, that includes North Flight Aero Med and Mobile Medical Response (MMR) to transport trauma patients from across northern Michigan to the Trauma Center.
- Our Trauma Acute Care team includes four board certified trauma surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, vascular surgeons, emergency medicine specialists, physician assistants, nurses, radiology staff, pharmacy staff, operating room nurses, and other support staff.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development, including an RN Residency Program, thousands of educational offerings, leadership development, simulation education and tuition reimbursement.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, 2 years in the specialty area preferred.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply
About Traverse City, Michigan
Traverse City is an official “Coast Guard City” and sits at the base of twin bays. We have award-winning schools, a community college, year-round recreation, as well as vibrant cultural and social opportunities often found in much larger cities.