Food Service Worker
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Req ID: 56942
**Eligible for a $3,000 Sign on Bonus!
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
- A Food Service Worker may be responsible for: receiving, checking-in, stocking, and cleaning food products, set-up and tear down of equipment, general cold food preparation, and patient tray assembly.
Why work as a Food Service Worker at Munson Healthcare?
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development
- We serve diverse customers, including patient meals and café meals, catering both inside and outside of the facility.
- Our efforts directly impact patient satisfaction and outcomes
- Our employees work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Job history with references
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Previous food service experience.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $3,000
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply