Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a LPN Traveler at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a well-developed, internal traveler team
- Ability to work where others vacation
- Flexible and seasonal assignments
- Build and expand your professional network
- Our LPNs work in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Our multidisciplinary teams include experienced LPNs, RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who help you transition to your new role.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of a practical nursing education program accepted for licensure
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in home health environment, office-setting or long-term care.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance available at cost
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply