Special Procedures Tech II - CT
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Req ID: 57012
Live in a place you LOVE, Work in a place you're RESPECTED
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Every other weekend
- Completion of a two-year accredited radiologic technology program including course work in anatomy and physiology, radiation safety and hold current registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Must be certified by ARRT in CT and radiography.
- Analytical, visual, hearing, and sensory touch acuity ability necessary to determine proper position and exposure factors based on suspected pathology, patient size and age, and other controlling factors.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with patients, frequently in situations which revoke anxiety or confusion and explain procedures and dispel unwarranted fears.
- Clerical ability necessary to maintain records, schedule exams, etc.
- Ability to a) apply knowledge of radiologic and CT procedures and techniques, b) learn to perform other diagnostic examinations as necessary, and c) become familiar with departmental policies and procedures.
- BLS certification.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- Desire to be part of a Team
- Passion for Imaging in the Medical field
- The physical stamina and mobility required to operate imaging equipment
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!