Patient Care Technician - Urology Clinic
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57057
Munson Healthcare Grayling
809 Michigan Avenue
Full Time / Day Shift / Monday - Friday
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
- As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as Patient Care Tech at Munson Healthcare?
- Our clinics are close-knit teams that support and encourage each other every day.
- As a Patient Care Tech you believe that kindness, listening and a smile are essential in nurturing relationships with patients and their families.
- Work side by side with leaders that mentor and teach new skills for growth and promotional opportunities within the organization.
- With over 100 clinics in Northern Michigan, our Medical Assistants can expand their knowledge in different specialties without leaving the organization: Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Heart & Vascular, Oncology Services, Surgical Services, Orthopedics, Urology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Behavioral Medicine, and Medical Specialties: Sleep Medicine, Wound Care, Pulmonary, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Occupational Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology & Rheumatology.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- 1 year of clinical experience working in a physician's office, ambulatory clinic or healthcare setting preferred.
- CENA, EMT or 1 year of nursing clinic experience preferred.
- BCLS Certification Preferred - must be obtained within 6 months of hire and maintained.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town.
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes.
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts