Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Long Term Care - PRN Day Shift
Status (FT/PT): PRN
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57080
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Long Term Care
Find more than your next nursing job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Long Term Care Nurse at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support – our multidisciplinary teams include experienced and new graduate RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role.
- Compassionate, hospital-based care - McReynolds Hall offers comprehensive, customized care plans to meet the medical needs of each resident, while nurturing the mind, body, and soul. Our location next to Otsego Memorial Hospital provides our residents and rehabilitation guests with immediate access to emergency care, as well as easy access to physician offices, imaging, and laboratory tests – all just minutes away.
- Commitment to growth and development – we offer thousands of educational offerings, leadership development, simulation education and tuition reimbursement
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Active Registered Nurse or LPN license in the State of Michigan
- Recent/upcoming Graduate nurses and new RNs/LPNs are accepted!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply