Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Northern Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as Billing Representative at Munson Healthcare?
- As a Billing Representative at our Occupational Health Clinic, you are the first point of contact various billing customers including employers, private pay patients, TPA’s and Workers Compensation Carriers.
- You will experience a wide array of different tasks and responsibilities which can include billing, payment processing, collections, accounts payable, , and more!
- You will be part of a supportive team! - Our clinics are close-knit teams that encourage each other every day.
- We have the best schedules in healthcare! Most Clinics operate during normal business hours Monday through Friday and are closed on Holidays.
- High school graduate required with further education in word processing, spread sheets and database management required including proven team building skills. Associate’s degree in business preferred and Workers Compensation (WC) billing experience preferred.
- Three years of medical billing experience or related clerical experience, with an understanding of Workers’ Compensation regulations and associated commercial insurance plans, as well as an understanding of ICD-10 and CPT coding and medical terminology preferred.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Paid holidays and off at most clinic locations
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply