Interventional Radiology Technologist
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57095
Live in a place you LOVE, Work in a place you're RESPECTED
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as an IR Tech at Munson Healthcare?
- Our technologists work in positive and supportive environments built on our organizational values
- Performs special diagnostic interventional angiographic procedures, competent in operating a c-arm, and assists the Neurointerventional (NIR) tech during cases.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all equipment components, including patient monitoring devices.
- Assist physicians in performing invasive procedures, coordinating care in an assigned room, and providing patient care. Responsible for working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary health care team.
1 out of every 3 weekends
40 hours per week
- Must have passed the examination of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and remain in good standing.
- At least two years’ previous experience as a Staff Technologist.
- Previous experience in any Radiology subspecialty desirable, such as Special Procedures, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, MRI, CT or Ultrasound.
- Working knowledge of operating a C-arm.
- Maintains BCLS certification with annual renewal.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply