Graduate Nurse - B4 General Medical
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Part-Time
Shift: PM shift
Req ID: 57178
Graduate Nurse – General Medical
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Gen Med Nurse at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Our nurses work in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Committed to fostering learning and development for your professional goals.
- We employ more than 1,000 nurses who practice in nearly every acute-care specialty. Our nurses are respected clinical experts and valued partners in care. They are recognized as mentors, educators and strong health care advocates. Professional nursing practice is emphasized and nurses participate in clinical decision-making and improve the quality of their work life.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- New graduate candidates must have graduated from an ACEN or CCNE accredited program of nursing.
Currently registered to take the State board licensing exam within three months of hire date.
Medication delivery and counting of narcotics or witnessing waste of narcotics may not be done until the RN licensure is obtained.
Experience in the clinical area in which application has been made is desirable.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply