RN Ambulatory Triage - Neurology
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57197
Triage Nurse - Neurology - This will be full time Nurse Triage phone and message coverage.
Schedule: M-Th - 9 Hours, Friday - 4 hours
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as an Ambulatory Registered Nurse at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Work in a positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Our nurses are respected clinical experts and valued partners in care. They are recognized as mentors, educators, and strong health care advocates. Professional nursing practice is emphasized, and nurses participate in clinical decision-making and improve the quality of their work life.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
- Most Ambulatory Clinics have Monday – Friday Business Hours
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town.
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes.
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan.
- For those hired into an RN position prior to January 1, 2009, it is encouraged to obtain a BSN.
- For those hired into an RN position after January 1st, 2009, it is required to obtain a BSN within 10 years of start date.
- For those hired into an RN position after January 1st, 2015, it is required to obtain a BSN within 5 years of start date.
- Experience in an ambulatory setting is desirable.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Paid holidays and off at most clinic locations
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply