Medical Business Receptionist - Urology Clinic
This job posting is no longer active.
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57219
Description Munson Healthcare Otsego Memorial Urology Clinic 829 North Center Avenue, Suite 260Gaylord, Michigan Full Time / Days / Monday - Friday
Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
- As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as a Medical Business Associate at Munson Healthcare?
- Our clinics are small close-knit teams that support and encourage each other.
- As a Medical Business Associate, you are the first point of contact for patients & families. Your personal interaction and efficiency start the path for an exceptional experience of care, wellness, and healing.
- You will work side by side with leaders and mentors that teach new skills providing personal growth and promotional opportunities within the organization.
- With over 100 clinics in Northern Michigan, Medical Business Associates can expand their knowledge and skills in different specialties without leaving the organization: Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Heart & Vascular, Oncology Services, Surgical Services, Orthopedics, Urology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Behavioral Medicine, and Medical Specialties: Sleep Medicine, Wound Care, Pulmonary, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Occupational Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology & Rheumatology.
- Most Clinics operate during normal business hours Monday – Friday and are closed on Holidays!
- High school graduate or GED.
- One year experience successfully working with the public with minimal supervision.
- Proficient experience with multiple computer systems.
- One year or 32 credits of college and/or training or equivalent experience in a related field.
What's Preferred but not necessary to apply:
- Associate degree or equivalent education.
- Prior experience in a Medical Practice Business Associate role.
- Experience with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance coverage.
- Familiarity with ICD-9/ICD 10and CPT codes.
- EHR experience.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefit packages: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Holidays off and paid for most clinics.
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and numerous employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply