Registered Nurse - A3 Coronary Critical Care & Cardiac Interventional Unit - FT/Night
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Night shift
Req ID: 57244
Registered Nurse – Coronary Critical Care & Cardiac Interventional Unit
Part of The Webber Heart Center, the A3 Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) at Munson Medical Center is an acuity adaptable unit providing complex care to high acuity patients across the continuum from critical illness to time of discharge. The CCU is a 30-bed unit specializing in the care of patients with acute and chronic cardiac diagnoses such as STEMI, structural heart disease, post-cardiac arrest, interventional cardiology, advanced heart failure requiring assistive device support, and vascular surgery. Additionally, the unit supports patients with a variety of other medical and surgical diagnoses with multi-system involvement requiring critical and intermediate care modalities.
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Coronary Critical Care & Cardiac Interventional Nurse at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support - our multidisciplinary teams include experienced and new graduate RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role.
- Nationally-recognized care – Top 100 hospitals, advanced cardiac and neuro/stroke programs, and the latest technology to support our clinicians.
- Commitment to growth and development – we offer a Critical Care Residency, thousands of educational offerings, leadership development, simulation education and tuition reimbursement.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Graduate nurses and new RNs are accepted
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply
About Traverse City, Michigan
Traverse City is an official “Coast Guard City” and sits at the base of twin bays. We have award-winning schools, a community college, year-round recreation, as well as vibrant cultural and social opportunities often found in much larger cities.