CVOR RN - Operating Room - FT/Day
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57252
Registered Nurse (CVOR RN) - Operating Room
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as an Operating Room II Nurse at MMC?
- Be part of a close-knit OR team who nurture a culture of caring every day.
- Our 21 surgical suites include 3 hybrid ORs. We offer all surgical specialties including robotic surgery, TAVR, and stroke programs. And skylights allow you to work in natural light.
- We’re a Level II Trauma Center with a surgical hospitalist program.
- Operating Room RN II status is earned upon completion of cardiovascular or endovascular specialty team orientation and able to independently cover cardiovascular or endovascular on-call shifts.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- CNOR certification within one year of hire
- Previous operating room experience or completion of the MMC perioperative nurse residency program.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply
About Traverse City, Michigan
Traverse City is an official “Coast Guard City” and sits at the base of twin bays. We have award-winning schools, a community college, year-round recreation, as well as vibrant cultural and social opportunities often found in much larger cities.