Medical Assistant CMA or RMA - Heart & Vascular Clinic
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57215
Munson Medical Group
Heart & Vascular Clinic
1200 Sixth Street Suite 200
Traverse City, Michigan
Full Time / Days / Monday - Friday
Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
- As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Northern Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as a Heart & Vascular Medical Assistant at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a nationally recognized heart team that has provided advanced heart care longer than any other heart team in Northern Michigan.
- Work with great people! Our clinics are close-knit and supportive teams that encourage each other every day.
- As a Medical Assistant you believe that kindness, sincere listening, and a smile are essential in nurturing exceptional relationships with patients and their families.
- You will work side by side with leaders that mentor and teach new skills for growth and promotional opportunities within the organization.
- With over 100 clinics in Northern Michigan, our Medical Assistants can expand their knowledge in different specialties without leaving the organization: Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Heart & Vascular, Oncology Services, Surgical Services, Orthopedics, Urology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Behavioral Medicine, Quality and Medical Specialties: Sleep Medicine, Wound Care, Pulmonary, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Occupational Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology & Rheumatology.
CREDENTIALED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- High school graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an Accredited Medical Assistant Program.
- Credentialed: Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA).
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $3,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Paid holidays and off at most clinic locations
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply