Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57283
Description Munson Healthcare CharlevoixOutpatient Rehab Clinics in Boyne City & Charlevoix
Day Shift / Monday - Friday 1 of every 3 weekends
Consideration to candidates seeking Flexible Full Time or PRN Schedule.
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
- And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Speech Language Pathologist at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a community-based team that nurtures a culture of caring every day.
- Our Speech Language Pathologists work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- You will be a respected clinical expert and a valued partner in care.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town.
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes.
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Licensed in the State of Michigan Speech/Language Pathology.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech/Language Pathology granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association; or has completed academic and practicum requirements and is in the process of meeting the requirements for certification.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental & vision plans with savings plans
- Paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts