Phlebotomy Technician I
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57299
Phlebotomy Tech I
3 12hr shifts! 7a-7:30p
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Phlebotomist at Munson Healthcare?
- On-the-job training!
- Improve patients’ lives EVERYDAY
- A competitive wage and the ability to pick up extra hours
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills, attendance, work ethic and teamwork abilities
- Keyboarding ability of 30 wpm minimum
- Ability to communicate verbally, comprehend verbal instructions and have good telephone skills
- Good vision, manual dexterity, and physical ability to work well in a highly mobile environment
- Experience with computer systems and general clerical skills desirable
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts