Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57290
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
- Responds to needs, questions, concerns of parents and children in an effective and timely manner.
- Responsible for the daily planning and execution of all classroom and outdoor activities for the group. Lesson plans will be prepared on a weekly basis with one copy being posted in the classroom for parents, and one copy turned into the Coordinator.
- Supervision for meal times, toileting procedures, inside and outside activities for children in the classroom.
- Attendance at all staff meetings, parent conferences (as needed), and ongoing training.
- Cleaning and organizing of the center as needed.
- Responsible for the health, welfare, and safety of children in assigned group.
Why work as an Assistant Teacher at Munson Healthcare?
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development
- Be a part of a team that nurtures a culture of caring every day
- Our employees work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to life a minimum of 30 pounds
- Associate degree in early childhood education
- Experience in the Child Development field
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply