Pharmacy Technician Trainee
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Req ID: 57280
Looking for a new career? Become a Pharmacy Technician at Munson Healthcare.
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Pharmacy Technician at Munson Healthcare?
- Our technicians work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environmentsbuilt on our organizational values.
- Pharmacy Technicians are an important part of providing safe, high-quality pharmaceutical care to patients throughout northern Michigan.
- Play a critical role in patient care, medication delivery, medication compounding and medication history interviews.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Pharmacy experience preferred
- Healthcare experience desired
primarily 11:00am - 9:30pm, may occasionally pick up day shifts 6:30am - 3:00pm
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $3,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply