Medical Assistant - CMA or RMA Roscommon Family Practice
This job posting is no longer active.
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57330
Munson Healtcare Grayling
Roscommon Community Health Center
234 Lake Street
Full Time / Day Shift / Monday - Friday
Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Northern Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as Medical Assistant at Munson Healthcare?
- Work with great people - our clinics are close-knit and supportive teams that encourage each other every day.
- As a Medical Assistant you believe that kindness, sincere listening, and a smile are essential in nurturing exceptional relationships with patients and their families.
- You will work side by side with leaders that mentor and teach new skills for growth and promotional opportunities within the organization.
- With over 100 clinics in Northern Michigan, our Medical Assistants can expand their knowledge in different specialties without leaving the organization: Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Heart & Vascular, Oncology Services, Surgical Services, Orthopedics, Urology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Behavioral Medicine, Quality and Medical Specialties: Sleep Medicine, Wound Care, Pulmonary, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Occupational Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology & Rheumatology.
CREDENTIALED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- High school graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an Accredited Medical Assistant Program.
- Credentialed: Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA).
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $3,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Paid holidays and off at most clinic locations
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply