Scheduling Clerk - PRN
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): PRN
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57356
Live in a place you LOVE, Work in a place you're RESPECTED
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Work in positive and supportive environments built on our organizational values. Schedule patient exams in Radiology by scanning the next available appointment, and be able to identify an adequate order for each modality.
- High school graduate and/or equivalent experience in related clerical employment and public contact.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Advanced computer experience.
- Above average communications skills, written and verbal; ability to converse well on the multi-line telephone system and face to face situations.
- Must be able to operate under frequently stressful conditions due to the constantly changing requirements in the department.
- Understands the process of change and how it affects human behavior.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to be part of a Team
- Good organizational and basic office skills
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply