Licensed Pharmacy Technician
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Req ID: 57351
We are looking for a Licensed Pharmacy Technician to join our team!
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a Pharmacy Technician at Munson Healthcare?
- Our technicians work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environmentsbuilt on our organizational values.
- Pharmacy Technicians are an important part of providing safe, high-quality pharmaceutical care to patients throughout northern Michigan.
- Play a critical role in patient care, medication delivery, medication compounding and medication history interviews.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Current pharmacy technician license in the state of Michigan required or eligible to apply. Out of state licensed technicians must obtain their Michigan licensure within 4 months of hire.