Coord Patient Care - PACU - FT/PM Day Shift
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: PM shift
Req ID: 57366
Patient Care Coordinator – Perianesthesia/PACU
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as a PCC in PACU at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support- our multidisciplinary teams include experienced and new graduate RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role.
- Provides and pre and post anesthesia care for surgical and procedural patients
- Works collaboratively with anesthesia providers
- Perform outpatient and inpatient surgeries, 60-70 cases/day
- PACU Residency Program (12 months)
- Commitment to growth and development – thousands of educational offerings, leadership development, simulation education and tuition reimbursement.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- Active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Nursing Baccalaureate Degree, BSN or related area and/or CPAN preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, 3 years of which must be in Post Anesthesia Nursing
- BCLS, PALS, ACLS required
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply
About Traverse City, Michigan
Traverse City is an official “Coast Guard City” and sits at the base of twin bays. We have award-winning schools, a community college, year-round recreation, as well as vibrant cultural and social opportunities often found in much larger cities.