Reg EEG Technologist
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57382
36 hours per week
Live in a place you LOVE, Work in a place you're RESPECTED
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as an EEG Tech at Munson Healthcare?
Be part of an expanding Neurosciences department at Munson
- Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to join a highly functioning team that provides a vital service to our patients.
- We offer a career pathway that offers opportunities for growth and development.
- ASET membership provided by the department to facilitate professional growth and continuing education.
- Registered EEG Technologist (R. EEG T.) through the American Board of Registration of Electroencephelographic and Evoked Potential Technologists, Inc. (ABRET).
- Certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- Desire to be part of a Team
- Demonstrated proficiency with basic computer skills.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $5,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply