Technologist Extender / Radiology Assistant
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day/PM shift
Req ID: 57416
Technologist Extender - Radiology Assistant
Assist the Radiologic and MRI Technologists by completing basic patient assessments including verifying patient orders, completing patient questionnaires, patient preparation and instruction. Communication with other members of the health care team to help coordinate patient care. Facilitate patient care including, lifting, transport, chaperone and monitoring of patients. Must be able to communicate effectively and interact with a diverse population across mutli-generations.
Live in a place you LOVE, Work in a place you're RESPECTED
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
- High School Diploma or GEDPreferred: 2 Year / associate degree
- Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) or obtain within six months of hire
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance– Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity– Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility– A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
24-36 hours per week
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $5,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts