From Nursing Assistant to Certified Nursing Assistant Opportunities - Care for the Elderly - Frankfort, MI
Req ID: 57456
Get Paid To Become Certified
All Fees Taken Care Of!
Find more than your next job. Find your community.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. And as one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital and Munson Healthcare?
- At Paul Oliver Living and Rehabilitation Center, you’ll be part of a highly engaged, multi-disciplinary care delivery team. With lower staff-to-resident ratios and a home-like environment, you’ll have the time to get to know your residents and spend quality time with them. Plus, we have a peaceful work environment overlooking Lake Michigan.
- Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Our dynamic work environment includes many opportunities for growth and development.
- Ability to become certified and be paid while you train! All fees paid
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal and professional growth throughout the healthcare system
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes
- Teamwork – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Completion of our free Certified Nurse Aide course required within 4 months of hire date
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $3,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply