Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Contingency
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57203
Description Munson Medical CenterCardiac Rehab & Prevention 550 Munson AvenueTraverse City, Michigan Contingent Position:
Must be able to work a minimum 4 days per month
Between 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
8 hours / day Monday thru Friday
Find more than your next job. Find your community in a place you love to live.
- We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
- As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan by Forbes (American’s Best Employers by State 2022), we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
- After work, you’ll find things to do in every season – lakes & beaches, outdoor recreation, unique restaurants, world-class wineries, arts and entertainment.
Why work as an Exercise Physiologist at Munson Healthcare?
- Be part of a nationally recognized heart team that has provided advanced heart care longer than any other heart team in Northern Michigan.
- Thrive in positive, supportive and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- Be a respected clinical expert and valued partner in providing exceptional patient care.
- Our dynamic work environment encourages and offers opportunities for growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology, Science or Movement Science, or Kinesiology OR Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist (CCES) thru the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Completion of a Cardiac Rehab Internship is required.
- Current BCLS certification, current ACLS preferred.
- Previous Enhanced External Counter Pulsation experience desired.
- Work toward and pass ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist within 1 year of hire required. Self-study required.
Why Choose Munson Healthcare:
- Balance – Get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town.
- Opportunity – Be a part of northern Michigan’s leading healthcare team with opportunities for personal. and professional growth throughout the healthcare system.
- Flexibility – A career that can change as your life changes.
- Teamness – Our people make Munson Healthcare a great place to work!
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental & vision plans with savings plans for full time roles.
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year) for full time roles.
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply