Patient Care Technician - Walk-in Clinic
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): PRN
Req ID: 57570
Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Northern Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as Patient Care Tech at Munson Healthcare?
- Patient Care Technician complete clinical and administrative tasks within the clinic. They work alongside the Medical Assistants and Providers to make sure our patients are taken care of, and the clinic runs smoothly!
- As a Patient Care Technician, you believe that kindness, sincere listening, and a smile are essential in nurturing exceptional relationships with patients and their families.
- Patient Care Technicians learn the skills and knowledge necessary to work their way up to being a Medical Assistant within our clinics!
- Flexible scheduling which can include days, evenings, and weekends!
- High School Diploma or GED
- BLS Certification Preferred (Must be obtained within 6 months or hire and maintained)
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Paid holidays and off at most clinic locations
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply