Medical Quality Incentives Assistant - Hybrid Schedule
This job posting is no longer active.
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57653
Cadillac Family Practices
7985 Mackinaw Trail
Full Time Hybrid Role / Day Shift / Monday - Friday
No Weekends or Holidays
Choice of 4–10-hour days per week or 5–8-hour days per week
Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them.
As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as a Medical Quality Incentives Assistant at Munson Healthcare?
- Our clinics are small close-knit teams that support and encourage each other.
- You will work side by side with leaders and mentors that teach new skills providing personal growth and promotional opportunities within the organization.
- In the Quality Incentives Assistant role, you will work with clinic healthcare team coordinating patient care information with the objectives of value-based care programs. By reviewing patient records you will assist in identifying ways to proactively improve patient care and satisfaction by focusing on preventative treatment plans, screenings, wellness activities and elimination of duplicate services.
- Your keen eye for detail and strong organizational skills help boost positive outcomes for patients and improve financial benefits for the organization.
- With over 100 clinics in Northern Michigan, Medical Business Associates can expand their knowledge and skills in different specialties without leaving the organization: Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Heart & Vascular, Oncology Services, Surgical Services, Orthopedics, Urology, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Behavioral Medicine, and Medical Specialties: Sleep Medicine, Wound Care, Pulmonary, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Occupational Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology & Rheumatology.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Post-secondary education in business, healthcare administration, or clinical healthcare field.
What's Preferred but not necessary to apply:
- 2 years of healthcare industry experience
- Credentialed Medical Assistant or other clinically equivalent experience.
- EHR experience.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefit packages: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Holidays off and paid for most clinics.
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and numerous employee discounts