Radiologic Technologist - Walk-in Clinic
Location: Traverse City
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Req ID: 57643
Find more than your next job. Find your career in your community.
We’re northern Michigan’s largest healthcare system and we are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. That means that our patients are often our family, friends, and neighbors – and it’s special to be able to care for them. As one of the top healthcare systems to work for in Northern Michigan, we’re committed to your ongoing growth and development.
Why work as Clinic Radiologic Technologist at Munson Healthcare?
- You will be part of a supportive team! - Our clinics are close-knit teams that encourage each other every day.
- Our Rad Techs work in positive, supportive, and compassionate environments built on our organizational values.
- You are a respected valued partners in patient care.
- Completion of an AMA approved course curriculum in Radiologic Technology, either in a hospital or college-based school of Radiologic Technology.
- Must have passed or is eligible for the examination of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Continued employment is provisional based on completion and certification by the ARRT within six months. Registered technologists must be in good standing.
- Previous experience as a Staff Technologist preferred, but not required.
- BCLS requirement annually.
The Benefits of Working at Munson:
- Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000*
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans, an employee assistance program and employee discounts
*Terms and conditions apply