Registered Nurse Home Care
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Shift: Day shift
Req ID: 57715
Munson Healthcare has the most comprehensive home health program in Northern Michigan. We have built our reputation for excellence by providing kind, attentive and respectful in-home care for more than 50 years. We are looking for team members who will continue our tradition of providing kind and respectful care for our patients in their homes.
Munson Healthcare Hospice helps patients and their families find comfort and peace during the final phase of life while in their own home. Our dedicated teams tailor to each person’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs to their individual quality-of-life goals. Accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP), Munson Healthcare Hospice meets national standards for care quality, operational management, health outcomes and more.
What makes Home Health Nursing different at Munson Healthcare?
- Teamwork and support – our multidisciplinary teams include experienced RNs, providers, clinicians and support staff who will help you transition to your new role
- Commitment to growth and development – thousands of educational offerings, leadership development and tuition reimbursement
- Work-life balance – get out on the water, in the woods, on the trails or around town after work
- An active Registered Nurse license in the State of Michigan
- Acute care, home care, or hospice experience preferred.
- Proven health assessment, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to make independent judgments directing patient care.
- Able to meet Home Health and Medicare standards through criminal background check and fingerprinting.
- Possess current Michigan motor vehicle license, ability to drive a car and an insured vehicle capable of transport to patient homes or other offices in various weather conditions.
- Able to meet MHH established requirements for proof of health status. Physically able to lift 35 pounds.
Experience the Total Rewards at Munson
- Sign-on Bonus of up to $10,000*
- Competitive starting salaries
- Full medical, dental and optical
- Healthcare and dependent care flex spending account
- Paid holidays and paid time off (up to 19 days your first year)
- Tuition reimbursement and ongoing educational opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with employer match and personal consulting
- Wellness plans and discounted gym memberships
- Employee assistance program
- Optional financial security benefits to support you and your family
*Terms and conditions apply